We Understand The Challenges Faced By Injury Victims And Their Families
Many firms try to be a jack of all trades — Unfortunately, this can result in being a master of none.
At Slater Law, LLC, our attorneys have found that by dedicating our practice exclusively to assisting injured individuals, we are better able to provide each and every client with the focused and knowledgeable representation they need and deserve. We seek the full compensation you deserve for damages such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, and lost wages. We will handle your case with the personal care you deserve.
About Our Practice Areas
Results That Matter
Our record of accomplishment is proof that our work makes a difference in the lives of the people we help. For example:
- $10 million for failure to diagnose meningitis.
- $7.5 million for negligently performing brain surgery.
- $7 million for failing to diagnose post-operative bleeding.
- $5.38 million recovery for client who suffered renal failure resulting in kidney transplant and reduced life-expectancy from failure to timely and properly treat lupus.
- $5 million for improper administration of Heparin.
- $4.8 million for traumatic brain injury from fall from procedure table.
- $3.5 million recovery for patient who suffered anoxic brain encephalopathy resulting from negligently performed cardiac surgery.
- $2.5 million for failing to diagnose and treat stroke.
- $2.1 million for failing to recognize hypoxia during labor and delivery.
- $1.8 million for failure to appropriately manage preterm labor.
- $1.5 million for failing to perform timely cesarean section.
- $1.3 million recovery for death of nursing home resident resulting from the negligent prescribing and dispensing of opioid narcotics by doctor and pharmacist.
- $1 million verdict for high school student suffering brain hemorrhage resulting from school’s failure to follow protocol after sustaining concussion during football practice.
- $750,000 for failure to recognize injury to ureter following hysterectomy.
$600,000 for injury to ureter during lithotripsy.
Negligently performing brain surgery
Improper administration of Heparin
Failure to appropriately manage preterm labor
Failing to perform timely cesarean section
Failure to recognize injury to ureter following hysterectomy
Injury to ureter during lithotripsy
Born and raised in Iowa, our attorneys believe that treating each client on an individual basis is essential in these cases. We believe that such personalized service, which includes regular contact through meetings and telephone conferences, not only serves to provide the best possible outcome for our clients, but also serves to ease their mind when dealing with the many stressful issues that often arise when a serious injury or death occurs. You have enough on your mind without having to worry about trying to reach your lawyer.
Read moreCase Results
Call To Speak
To Our Attorneys Today
5070 Grand Ridge Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Office hours :
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM